Survey: 80% of McKinsey Clients Fret Business-Model Risk
So much for global-2000 CEOs. What are distributor CEOs thinking?
- What percent of distributors – with commissioned, field-sales reps- have business-model worries?
- What percent believe the results (from multiple surveys) that: a majority of millennial B2B buyers don’t want regular sales calls; or, to pay for them in higher prices?
- How many CEOs are “well-informed” about their key suppliers’ plans for: digital engagement of end-user customers along with new, omnichannel journeys for them?
- What are the dis- and re-intermediation realities of suppliers’ digital plans?
Continue reading 228. Disrupt Your Own Business and Selling Models in 2021
Beginning of the year Planning Questions:
Does your firm set target “numbers”: budgets and financial, in the form of “stretch” goals?
- If so, what will you do differently to fill the stretch gap? And, any specifics for digital transformation necessities?
- Will your “strategy changes” threaten the status quo? Or,
- Will they fine-tune what you know and have been doing?
- Will debates be only about choosing and prioritizing the type of lipstick or dresses to put on the same old activity bundle?
- Has this process achieved stretch goals in each of the past five years?
Continue reading 227. In 2021, do the Numbers, Strategy and Catalytic